Monday, February 3, 2014

Spring Resort Look

Hey TPO'ers,

Hope yo all had a great weekend. Today I show you the "Resort Look", who we'll see a lot this season. You can wear it on a trip, hotel stay or going to dinner with your friends on a Spring evening.

In this post I used a coral long pant with a print crop top, very used this season. I accessorized it with a big coral necklace, statement shoes to make the look even more dressy, and of course one of my hats! Hope you guys enjoy and do your Resort outfit.

Xoxo,

TPO

______________


Hola TPO'ers,

Espero hayan tenido un gran fin de semana. Hoy les escribo sobre "Resort Look", el cual veremos mucho esta temporada. Este se pude utilizar para varias ocasiones tales como ir de viaje, estadía en hotel o simplemente salir a comer con tus amigos en una tarde primaveral.

Aqui utilize un pantalon color coral y un "top" corto en estampado de colores, muy usado esta temporada. Lo vestí con un collar de eslabones color coral, unos zapatos de vestir para darle un estilo mas formal y por supuesto mis famosos sombreros para evitar los rayos del sol. Espero lo disfruten y hagan el suyo.

Xoxo,

TPO








Wearing: Crop top: Forever 21
Pant: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunnies: RayBan 
Hat: Zara
Shoes: Schutz

Makeup & Hair by me

Photos: Infinite by Mcfly
Assistant: Glorisix 

1 comment:

  1. You make me long for warm sunny days. Oh how I miss spring. You look fabulous. I love the pants.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete